Wall Oven FAQs
How do I keep my racks gliding smoothly?
- To keep your oven racks gliding smoothly when you’re removing or inserting them, we recommend applying cooking oil along their outer edges.
How do I set my oven to self clean?
To self-clean your oven, just follow these simple steps:
- Remove all oven racks – except any porcelain ones.
- Set your oven control to Clean.
- Select a cleaning time, or choose a cleaning level: light, medium, or heavy soiled. For normal cleaning needs, we recommend selecting a cleaning time of three hours or choose the medium setting.
- Select Start. (To set a delayed start, see your use and care manual.)
Note: For safety reasons, your oven door will remain locked during cleaning. When the oven is sufficiently cool again, the door will automatically unlock.
What does it mean if the oven display is flashing codes that I’m not familiar with?
These codes mean that the oven’s electronic control has detected a condition it needs to check. When you see a code, follow these steps:
- Press STOP/CLEAR to clear the display and stop the beeping.
- Reprogram the oven.
- If the code still displays, turn off the power to the oven at your breaker box and wait five minutes to turn it back on.
- If the code is still displayed after you’ve followed these steps, contact your local authorized service provider.
Is it normal for the oven’s fan to run after the oven has been turned off?
- Yes, this is normal. The fan stays on in order to help cool the oven.
What should I do if my oven is cooking too slowly or too fast?
- You can check the actual oven temperature with an oven thermometer, then compare that reading to the setting on the oven’s control. If there is a significant difference, some models will let you adjust the oven temperature. Instructions for doing this can be found in your owner’s manual, under “Adjusting Oven Temperature.”
What does Real Stainless Steel mean?
- Frigidaire’s Real Stainless Steel is true stainless steel that has been treated with a protective coating that reduces fingerprints and smudges, making it much easier to clean.
What is convection cooking? What are the benefits?
- Convection cooking is cooking with the added advantage of airflow circulation, which allows for a more even distribution of heat. By using the forced flow of hot air, convection cooking produces the following benefits:
Cooking time is approximately 25-30% faster than conventional ovens, saving energy.
The more even distribution of heat results in food that is more evenly baked.
Generally, less heat is required than with a conventional oven—a convection oven usually cooks at 25°F below a conventional oven’s required temperature.
For quick and reliable appliance repairs call Appliance Masters or Book an appointment online
Simple and Hassle-Free Repair
At Appliance Masters, we understand the inconvenience of having to deal with a broken down appliance, and that’s why we strive to provide as simple and as hassle-free a service as possible. Our technicians travel in vehicles that carry 99% of all the common replacement parts from all the major brands for all the different appliances, because we want to get your appliance back up and running on our first visit (most Cases.)Rely on us at Appliance Masters for efficient, reliable, affordable appliance repair services. Request an Appliance Repair Appointment today.
Service Call Request
We service the following areas:
Apache Junction Arizona | Chandler Arizona | Gilbert Arizona | Mesa Arizona | Queen Creek Arizona | Scottsdale Arizona | Tempe Arizona | And More…
Frigidaire Appliances | GE Appliances | Kenmore Appliances | Kitchenaid Appliances | LG Appliances | Maytag Appliances | Samsung Appliances | Whirlpool Appliances
Affordable Appliance Repair | Clothes Dryer Repair | Dishwasher Repair | Dryer Repair | Freezer Repair | Fridge Repair | Home Appliance Repair | Ice Maker Repair | Refrigerator Repair | Same Day Appliance Repair | Washer & Dryer Repair | Washer Repair | Washing Machine Repair