Error Codes in my Whirlpool Dryers
If your dryer displays one of these codes, there are some actions that might solve the problem. If these suggestions don’t help, you may Contact Us or Schedule Service Online.
AF or F4E3
- Restricted air flow. It indicates that the lint screen or vent is clogged; the vent is crushed, kinked or has too many turns. The dryer will continue to run when the is error is present. Touch any key to clear the code from the display and return to the estimated time remaining.
- You may also receive an F4 E3 for this issue.
F# E# If a code beginning with an “F” appears in the display, alternating between F# and E#, the dryer control has detected a problem that requires service. Contact Us or Schedule Service Online
L2 Low or no line voltage.
- There may be a problem with your home power supply, keeping the dryer’s heater from turning on. The dryer will continue to run when this diagnostic code is present. Touch any pad to clear the code from the display and return to the estimated time remaining.
NOTE: This error will only show during the initial installation.
Try the Following:
- Check to see if a household fuse has blown or circuit breaker has tripped. Electric dryers use two household fuses or breakers. Replace the fuse or reset the circuit breaker.
- Confirm that the power cord is properly installed. Refer the Installation Instructions for details.
- Select a Timed Dry heated cycle and restart the dryer. If the message persists, consult a qualified electrician.
PF Power failure.
- It indicates that the drying cycle has been interrupted by a power failure. Touch and hold START to restart the dryer cycle or press POWER to clear the display.
For other questions regarding Error Codes, see your Use & Care Guide.
For quick and reliable appliance repairs call Appliance Masters or Book an appointment online
Simple and Hassle-Free Repair
At Appliance Masters, we understand the inconvenience of having to deal with a broken down appliance, and that’s why we strive to provide as simple and as hassle-free a service as possible. Our technicians travel in vehicles that carry 99% of all the common replacement parts from all the major brands for all the different appliances, because we want to get your appliance back up and running on our first visit (most Cases.)Rely on us at Appliance Masters for efficient, reliable, affordable appliance repair services. Request an Appliance Repair Appointment today.
Service Call Request
We service the following areas:
Apache Junction Arizona | Chandler Arizona | Gilbert Arizona | Mesa Arizona | Queen Creek Arizona | Scottsdale Arizona | Tempe Arizona | And More…
Frigidaire Appliances | GE Appliances | Kenmore Appliances | Kitchenaid Appliances | LG Appliances | Maytag Appliances | Samsung Appliances | Whirlpool Appliances
Affordable Appliance Repair | Clothes Dryer Repair | Dishwasher Repair | Dryer Repair | Freezer Repair | Fridge Repair | Home Appliance Repair | Ice Maker Repair | Refrigerator Repair | Same Day Appliance Repair | Washer & Dryer Repair | Washer Repair | Washing Machine Repair