F# Error Code in my Whirlpool Dryer
- Have you received an “F” with a number following?
- Try the following to correct this Error Code:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Start a time dry cycle.
- Monitor the dryer for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- For other questions or concerns with other Error Codes, see your Use & Care Guide.
For quick and reliable appliance repairs call Appliance Masters or Book an appointment online
Simple and Hassle-Free Repair
At Appliance Masters, we understand the inconvenience of having to deal with a broken down appliance, and that’s why we strive to provide as simple and as hassle-free a service as possible. Our technicians travel in vehicles that carry 99% of all the common replacement parts from all the major brands for all the different appliances, because we want to get your appliance back up and running on our first visit (most Cases.)Rely on us at Appliance Masters for efficient, reliable, affordable appliance repair services. Request an Appliance Repair Appointment today.
Service Call Request
We service the following areas:
Apache Junction Arizona | Chandler Arizona | Gilbert Arizona | Mesa Arizona | Queen Creek Arizona | Scottsdale Arizona | Tempe Arizona | And More…
Frigidaire Appliances | GE Appliances | Kenmore Appliances | Kitchenaid Appliances | LG Appliances | Maytag Appliances | Samsung Appliances | Whirlpool Appliances
Affordable Appliance Repair | Clothes Dryer Repair | Dishwasher Repair | Dryer Repair | Freezer Repair | Fridge Repair | Home Appliance Repair | Ice Maker Repair | Refrigerator Repair | Same Day Appliance Repair | Washer & Dryer Repair | Washer Repair | Washing Machine Repair